2010 Core Strategies
May 19th, 2010
The implementation of the library strategic plan is informed by and guided by a cores set of strategies.
- Continuously examine our program and insure alignment with the Drake Mission.
- Make sure all of our services fully support our goals, and limit, outsource, or eliminate activities and functions that are not essential.
- Remain focused on building and sustaining strong collaborations – internally, with our users, and with the other units of the institution that most directly support our program.
- Continue to develop our special relationship with the Law Library.
- Live our core values – and make every effort to carry them forward in an appropriate way into our programs and services.
- Strive to sustain the most effective means to communicate with each other and with our users.
- Seek to diversify and enhance financial support of our program through our collaboration with Institutional Advancement, and through pursuit of grants.
- Establish a core set of benchmarks that we will objectively measure our performance by.